Apprenticeship Opportunities in Growth Marketing, Blockchain, and Web3
Code Sport is a tech incubator focused on building transformational, high-impact companies within the Healthcare and FinTech sectors.
We have several Apprentice Training programs available.
To apply, send your resume to and schedule a 15 minute Q&A on our Calendly
All opportunities are 100% remote and last 4 to 8 weeks. We and our partners will teach you the skills you need to succeed:
- Growth Marketing & Business Development (5 openings)
- Backend Server Engineering (2 openings)
- Fullstack Blockchain Software Engineering (1 opening)
Although the training is unpaid, candidates who successfully complete the Apprenticeship and join our team as paid and part-time contractors will receive a signing bonus between $100 USDC and $1,000 USDC. Bonuses are paid after 30 days of employment
- Growth Marketing & Business Development Manager (5 openings): 3 to 6 week apprenticeship. This is a part-time position. Expected duties Include:
- Selecting 2 or more focus areas: Online Marketing and Analytics (required), Finance, UX Design, Product Management
- Attending online training sessions from Google and Verizon on business development, data analytics, and marketing
- Using social media and email to forge relationships with potential customers, suppliers, and business partners
- Setting-up and attending team meetings with our stakeholders
- Sharing learnings and knowledge with team members
- Backend Server Engineer (3 openings): 4 to 8 week apprenticeship. Work with our founder and learn:
- Bash scripting
- NGINX web server hardening
- Ubuntu server edition security hardening
- Grafana and more
- Junior Software Developer (1 opening): 6 to 8 week apprenticeship where we will teach you full stack blockchain development.
A strong React background is required. Next.js background is strongly encouraged. You can help, based on your skills, on existing projects as well. You manage your own schedule.
Our Dev Stack
The development stack is Node, Next, Blitz, Tailwind, “Raw” React, Mongo and MySQL. The team also uses PHP, Bootstrap, and WordPress when needed. For Blockchain applications they use Solidity and Hardhat.
- Please note, that the source code for our projects is not open source. Because we are seeking outside funding, it’s important that we keep portions of our source code proprietary and confidential. We therefore ask that you not share our code to any public GitHub repos. Thank you for understanding!
- We ask that all apprentices agree and be aligned with Code Sport’s Values and Mission Statement
- Please share constructive feedback with your manager
- Please take the initiative to teach and share your knowledge with others on the team
- Find and look for ways to add value to projects your team is working on
- Communicate with team members in a polite, respectful and honest manner