We’re creating a tutorial for building a digital currency mining machine. Our goal is to maximize hashing power, quality and aesthete while minimizing cost.
- One Motherboard (with 7 PCI-E Slots and Intel LGA 1151 CPU socket): $149.99 ASUS PRIME Z270-A
- Two M.2 to PCI-E Adapters: $5.00 to $10.00 each PCI Express PCI-E 4X Female to NGFF M.2
- One stick of Ram: $29.99 Crucial 4GB Single DDR4 Desktop Memory
- One HUGE PC Case: $152.99 Thermaltake Core X9 Black. The Core X9 includes 2 case fans and measures 15×25.2×19.8 inches giving it a volume of 7,484 in3
- One Intel CPU (LGA 1151 socket): $40.91 Intel G3900 or G3930 (purchase whichever is cheapest)
- Two Power Supply Units (PSUs): $119.99 each EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 80 Plus Gold
- One SSD $47.99: Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 (Model: SA400S37)
- Optional – One USB Flash Drive: $6.99 Kingston Digital 16GB Data Traveler
- Four Extra Case Fans:
- 1x 200mm Thermaltake Pure Series: $13.99
- 3x 140mm Arctic F14 PWM PST Co or Temperature Control: $9.99
If you found this post useful or even marginally helpful, please tip us. This is our Ethereum wallet address: 0xff682Acd27D5f073Be77cd88b2F9eb8c2C59c049.