Full Stack Software Development Course: Build + Launch Mobile-Ready E-Commerce Sites
Learning Objectives: You will build a fully functional e-commerce web site application from start to finish. In the process you will gain experience in (1) software development, (2) mobile & responsive web design, and (3) online payment processing.
|Test Drive Bundle||Per Class||Course Bundle|
|188.12||$263.11 per class||$1,499|
Meet your teachers and attend Class 1! Sign-up for an Open House.
Make $50,000, Keep $50,000: Credit Card Transaction Fees Waived!
We will show you how to integrate your e-commerce app with Braintree. When you develop with Braintree they will waive credit card processing fees for your first $50,000 in sales.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Maximum Class Size: 5 students to every 1 teacher
Course Outline: Build and Launch a Mobile Ready E-Commerce Site
The E-Commerce track is expected to last 3 months. It meets twice week. The schedule is customized for each cohort of students. Weekend, afternoon, and evening courses are offered.
- Class 1 – Creating a Local Development Environment
- Class 2 – Building A Responsive and Mobile-Ready Website
- Classes 3 – 5 – LAMP Stack Foundations (Classes 1 – 5): Building and Deploying Secure Servers
- Class 8 – Introduction to Web Programming With PHP I (Or Python)
- Class 9 – Introduction to Web Programming With PHP II (Or Python)
- Class 10 – Introduction to Web Programming With PHP III (Or Python)
- Class 11 – Placeholder Class. Content Determined by Instructor
- Class 12 – Creating A Model View Controller (MVC) Framework I
- Class 13 – Creating A Model View Controller (MVC) Framework II
- Class 14 – Braintree v.zero Payment Gateway and Credit Card Processing I
- Class 15 – Braintree v.zero Payment Gateway and Credit Card Processing II
- Class 16 – 18 Tentative overflow classes (in case we are unable to complete any of the above topics within allotted class times)*
A more comprehensive course syllabus is available online.